Do you want to add a special touch to your bookshelf, coffee tables or office? Adding a small, water-wise plant is a great way to liven up a space. You can personalise the space even more by making your own funky plant pots.
It’s super cheap and easy, and a great way to showcase your creativity.
What you need:
• As many small cacti or water-wise plants as you want.
• A reusable plastic container for each of the plants (cream cheese or chip dip sauce containers work well).
• Chalkboard paint
• Paint brush
Stickers for decorating
What you do:
1. Paint the plastic containers with your chosen colour of chalk paint and leave to dry.
2. Apply a second layer and leave to dry.
3. Once dry, you can write messages or draw pictures on your containers.
4. You can also add a few stickers if you want.
5. And that’s it… Now you have eye-catching water tray/pot for your plant.